Facebook probably doesn’t need much of an introduction – launched in
2004, the social network now is the largest social media platform with
more than 1.7 billion monthly active users worldwide. The company
today is more than just a social network – Facebook acquired messaging
app WhatsApp and started its own successful messenger.
They also bought photo-sharing platform Instagram and the virtual reality company Oculus VR.Since most Facebook users log into the site every day and engage with other users,brands and content, the platform knows a lot about their users. For advertisers Facebook is one of the most attractive online channels, because it lets them utilize their rich user data to target very specific audiences.
Facebook Nigeria in collaboration with the FATE Foundation had approved registration for this year “Growing Digital Enabled Businesses Programme”
To qualify for this programme, entrepreneurs must be:
- Graduates with startups that have already is already existing ,
- Be computer literate,and be able to navigate through the internet
- Between the age of 18-35 years
- Have access to a digitally enabled device like Smart Phone and Computer.
The Facebook Business Programme for Nigerian Entrepreneurs will focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build digitally enabled businesses.
Other Benefit of the Programme
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support for your business and project from Facebook Nigeria
- Access to Facebook Business Funding Programme
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
The Facebook Business Programme comes in 8 streams that will be stage in 7 cities in Nigeria namely:Lagos, Illorin, Port Harcourt, Ogun, Benin, Kaduna and Aba