Is a good news to 2019/2020 session intending admission student as Federal University of Technology Owerri(FUTO), Ogun State University(Olabisi Onabanjo University) and Auchi Polytechnic has announced their year Post UTME screening.
For FUTO: FUTO Post-UTME/DE form is N2000, cut-off mark is 180 and above for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Sales of POST UTME forms start from June 21, 2019 and Deadline for sale of form stop on July 12th, 2019.
Screening begins July 15th and ends 19th for UTME candidates and July 20th 2019 is schedule for Direct Entry stusent. See full details below
How to apply for FUTO 2019/2020 POST UTME
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
For Ogun State University
How to Register
The POST UTME of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State cost N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira)only . Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- You can also get the form via POS inside the school Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
For AUCHI POLYTECHNIC
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Visit the
Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Online Application and Screening: Apply for
2019/20 Auchi Poly POST-UTME / NATIONAL DIPLOMA Courses.” to
initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Screening Exercise will hold between Tuesday, 16th July to Thursday 18th July 2019. Candidates are advised to prepare themselves for the Test.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
IF YOU NEED ANY PAST QUESTION, Call us on 08091098207