This Mobil Producing Nigeria Job is for fresh graduates of Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering, Business Administration/Management,Social Science. MPN is one of Nigeria foremost oil giant, a subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil;. Mobil Producing Nigeria operations are mostly offshore, Mobil Producing Nigeria is the second largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria after Shell
Mobil Producing Nigeria operates a Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The Federal Government has a 60 percent share, with the remaining 40 percent being Mobil Producing Nigeria.
Mobil Producing Nigeria develop and retain a premier workforce of talented men and women around the globe, and we encourage them to think independently, take initiative and be innovative globally.
At Mobil Producing Nigeria; explore your interests, grow your personal and professional network and develop fundamental, career-building skills for worthwhile value
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION SYSTEM ANALYST
The successful candidate will have strong academic record and knowledge in Networking, Windows OS/Computing Hardware Support, Cisco IOS and Routing Protocols, Application Development and basic telecoms (LAN, WAN, Wireless).
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional certification (Windows, Networking OR Project Management )
- 0 -10 years experience in an information technology support role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Hardware/Operating System (OS) troubleshooting skills
- Application development skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Creative and takes initiative Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location
Location: Lagos, Eket