Pricewatercoopers(PwC )is a global network of firms delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services for your business,
Pricewatercoopers(PwC ) have network of firms in 158 countries with more than 208,000 in their employment payroll that deliver jobs in assurance, advisory and tax services.
The Pricewatercoopers(PwC ) 2019 Graduate Trainee Program will be characterize development framework that broadens and deepens individual’s knowledge. Successful Candidates of
The Pricewatercoopers(PwC ) 2019 Graduate Trainee Program will learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work.
The Pricewatercoopers(PwC ) 2019 Graduate Trainee Program will gain business, personal and technical skills that they can use across the business and throughout your career.
Skills Required for Pricewatercoopers(pwC) 2019 Graduates Trainee Program
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination and output driven
- Leadership potential, professionalism and integrity
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Broader business knowledge, ability to think out of the box to deliver quality solutions that our clients seek
- Good knowledge of IT architecture
Successful candidates of Pricewatercoopers(PwC ) 2019 Graduate Trainee Program will work closely with IT, business, audit and risk to align business processes and risk to the business environment. You will identifying risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Financial and operational business process controls and reviews
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Performance audits and auditing of performance information
- Quality assessment reviews
- Enterprise risk management and governance reviews