African Students’ Scholarship Program for Plant Nutrition 2023
The Africa Plant Nutrition Scholarship Program seeks to support African graduates in science fields related to plant nutrition and the management of nutrients applied to crops. Intending applicants must be attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
Eligible countries: Africa
Type: Masters, PhD
Award Value: $2000
Read also: International Student Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for the African Students’ Scholarship Program
- Applicants must currently be attending a degree-awarding institution located in Africa
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees, must be currently enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline.
- M.Sc. and M.Phil students must be in the second year of their studies to be eligible.
- Students in the disciplines of soil science, agronomy, and horticultural science or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition are encouraged to apply
- You must not be a past winner of the Award
Application Deadline: 30th April 2023.
Read also: Design Game-Changer Scholarship
Visit this link for complete guidelines on how to apply for this program
For More Information Visit the Official Website