Dean’s Scholarship Award for 2023 at the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom
The University of Manchester in the United Kingdom is providing interested candidates who want to enroll in a degree program at the Institution with a scholarship opportunity. Students of the highest caliber who are committed to and eager to engage in difficult research topics in a leading-edge research environment will be drawn to this scholarship opportunity.
Read also: Scholarships for International Students
Concerning the University of Manchester
In Manchester, England, there is a public research institution called the University of Manchester. The main campus is located on Oxford Road, just south of Manchester City Centre. Major cultural institutions like the Manchester Museum, The Whitworth Art Gallery, The John Rylands Library, The Tabley House Collection, and The Jodrell Bank Observatory—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—are owned and run by the university.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value of Award:
- Tuition fees at the international rate
- Annual maintenance stipend equivalent to UKRI minimum stipend rate
- £1000 Research Training Support Grant per year
Read also: Scholarship from the Z Zurich Foundation
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be considered for this award you must:
- Have submitted an application by the deadline for a Ph.D. program to start in September 2023.
- Hold (or expect to achieve) a first-class or 2.1 UK honors undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Ideally, hold a master’s qualification at merit or distinction (or international equivalent).
- Be able to demonstrate potential for academic research. This may include undergraduate projects, placements, internships, contributions to publications or articles, promoting research to a wider audience, prizes for previous work, or setting up collaborations with other groups.
- Be able to demonstrate involvement in broader activities, e.g. outreach, volunteering, community engagement, engagement in EDIA, and other extra-curricular activities.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2023
Read also: Leslie-Ann Hales English Scholarship
Dean’s Doctoral Scholarships work on a nomination basis, the lead supervisor will consider you for nomination and will support you through the process.
It is important that you have had significant contact with the supervisory team during the application process and that they are aware that you wish to be considered for funding. In order to be considered, applicants must apply for a place in the Ph.D. program of their choice as early as possible before the advertised funding deadline.
For More Information Visit the Official Website