Discover Life Sciences Scholarship at the University of Dundee, UK – 2023
The Discover Life Sciences Scholarship is an academic scholarship offered by the University of Dundee in Scotland, UK. The scholarship is intended for undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree in life sciences. The scholarship is valued at £5,000 and is renewable for up to four years, depending on the duration of the student’s program.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £2,000 per year of study
Eligible Area of Studies; Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
Read also: Sport Individual Scholarship at the University of East Anglia, UK – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Discover Life Sciences Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have received an offer to study for an undergraduate degree in Life Sciences at the University of Dundee.
- Be an international student (i.e. not a UK or EU citizen).
- Meet the academic requirements for the degree program.
Where eligible, this scholarship can be combined with one of the following scholarships:
- Global Excellence or
- Global Citizenship or
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships (one region only)
In addition, where eligible, this scholarship can be combined with:
- Alumni Family
International College Dundee applicants are eligible to receive this award in addition to one of the 3 scholarships listed below:
- International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship
- Global Citizenship Scholarship
Application Deadline: Wednesday 30 August 2023 at noon (UK time)
Steps to Apply
There is no application form for this scholarship.
Your eligibility will be assessed as part of your course application.
We will notify you in writing if you have received a scholarship.