Dutch University of Groningen’s 2023 Talent Grants in Theology and Religious Studies
Theology & Religious Studies, a one-year program, is glad to offer the Talent Grants through the University of Groningen. The Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies is the source of funding for the Talent Grant. The scholarship is intended for international students who wish to major in Theology and Religious Studies and who are NOT citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Concerning the University of Groningen
In the Dutch city of Groningen, there are more than 30,000 students enrolled in the public research institution known as the University of Groningen. The university was established in 1614 and is one of the oldest and most prominent universities in the Netherlands (after Leiden).
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
Value and Duration of Award: The grant is € 5.000,- and is awarded for a 1 year Master’s degree program in Theology and Religious Studies
Eligible Field of Study: Religion, Conflict and Globalization MA, Religion and Pluralism MA, Religion and Cultural Heritage MA, Religion, Health and, Well-being MA.
Read also: Scholarships for the Global Generation at Hult International Business School, USA – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Have obtained conditional admission to one of the three MA tracks in Theology and Religious Studies;
- Have excellent academic performance and grades during their bachelor/ undergraduate studies;
- Not have already obtained a master’s degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program;
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program;
- Confirm in writing their agreement with the of the grant when awarded with the Talent Grant.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023
To apply for the Talent Grant, you should fill in the application form and add the following documents:
- Copy of your University of Groningen (conditional) admission letter to the MA Theology and Religious Studies program from the Admission Board;
- Recommendation letter by a Ph.D. or Professor from your current/last degree program;
- Transcript of Records from your current/last degree program;
- Letter of motivation (in Word) of a maximum of 500 words, in which you indicate why you believe you should be considered for this grant;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Please send the form and documents to email@example.com
For More Information Visit the Official Website