Fully-Funded EPSRC Scholarship in Mathematics at Swansea University, UK – 2023
The EPSRC Scholarship in Mathematics at Swansea University is a fully-funded scholarship program for outstanding students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. in Mathematics. The scholarship is funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) and is open to UK and EU students.
Eligible Countries: International
Details of Award: The scholarship covers tuition fees and provides a tax-free stipend of £15,609 per annum for up to three and a half years. In addition, scholars will have access to a research training support grant of £1,000 per annum to cover research-related expenses such as travel and conference attendance.
Read also: AIMS-Carnegie Scholarships in Data Science for International Students 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Fully-Funded EPSRC Scholarship
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must hold a first or upper-second-class honors degree in Mathematics or a related subject, or a Master’s degree in Mathematics or a related subject.
- They must also demonstrate strong research potential and the ability to undertake independent research.
- IELTS 6.0 Overall (with no individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Application Deadline: 26 April 2023.
Steps to Apply
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Please choose Mathematics / Ph.D. / Full-time / 3 Year / July as your course. If the application system detects that you have previously applied for the aforementioned program, it may issue a warning notice and prohibit your submission. In this case, please email email@example.com, and personnel there will be pleased to help you submit your application.
- Start year – please select 2023
- Funding (page 8)
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS315 – Ph.D. Maths’
For More Information on this Scholarship Visit Here