Hawk Scholarships at the University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA – 2023
Hawk Scholarships at the University of Houston-Clear Lake are a type of financial aid offered to students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies at the University of Houston-Clear Lake in the USA. These scholarships are awarded based on a range of criteria, such as academic achievement, financial need, leadership skills, and community involvement.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Details of Awards: The amount of the scholarship varies depending on the specific scholarship program and the qualifications of the student.
Read also: Beth Mead Scholarships at Teesside University, UK – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Hawk Scholarships
To be considered for a Hawk Scholarship, students must complete the scholarship application and meet the eligibility criteria for the specific scholarship program.
- New students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL)
- Must have UHCL Admissions Application on file
- Must have a UHCL identification number
Steps to Apply:
- Please log into E-Services and click on “Financial Aid”
- Next click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- The Hawk Scholars Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply” **
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship before applying **
- Next, go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2024”
- Answer any questions