International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University, Australia 2023
With the aid of a funding scheme, Bond University in Australia is enabling people to realize their desire to pursue their academic goals there.
Outstanding students who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies can apply for international stand-out scholarships, which offer tuition reimbursement. This scholarship, which is given out based on academic excellence as well as proof of exceptional leadership and community service, is a reflection of Bond University’s dedication to high-caliber international students.
Concerning the Bond University
The first private, non-profit university in Australia, Bond University is situated in Robina, a suburb of the Queensland’s City of Gold Coast. Since its inception on May 15, 1989, Bond University has largely been a teaching-focused institution of higher learning with a three-semester schedule.
Read also: Commonwealth Distance Scholarships
Eligible Countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
Type: Undergraduate or Masters
Value of Awards: 25% tuition
Eligible Area of Studies: Any single or approved combined undergraduate degree excluding the Bond Medical Program, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Psychology (Clinical), and Master of Professional Psychology.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants are required to hold certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Applicants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Read also: Argelander Scholarships
Application Deadline: OPEN
If you meet the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, we encourage you to apply by following the below steps:
- Complete the Bond University Study Application Form to lodge your application for your chosen program. Learn more about this process.
- Complete the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same login details as used for your study application and enter ‘scholarship’ in the keyword field on the ‘Start an Application’ tab.
You must complete and submit your scholarship application before the application closing date as no late scholarship applications will be considered!
For More Information Visit the Official Website