Scholarship from the Z Zurich Foundation for Young Leaders to Attend the 2023 One Young World Conference in Belfast, UK
16 young leaders working on initiatives promoting social fairness through education, employability, or entrepreneurial solutions will be able to attend the One Young World Summit 2023 thanks to the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2023.
This scholarship might be for you if you’re a young leader trying to promote mental health or build a more egalitarian society.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at: One Young World Summit 2023 which takes place in Belfast, UK
Duration of Award: 2 – 5 October.
Value of Award: Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast.
- Access to additional scholarship programming organized by Z Zurich Foundation. This programming is likely to include pre and post-One Young World Summit including calls and meetings with the wider Zurich Insurance Group delegation, as well as the chance to pitch for funding that can help increase your impact.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 and 6 (inclusive) October.
- Return air travel.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Ground transportation between Summit venues in Belfast.
Read also: Dutch University of Groningen’s 2023 Talent Grants in Theology and Religious Studies
Eligibility Criteria for the Conference
- Aged 18 to 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2023.
- Passion for local and global issues.
- Demonstrated commitment to creating positive change.
- Willingness to engage and collaborate with fellow scholarship recipients and employees of Zurich who are also attending the Summit.
- Demonstrated impact in a field aligned with the work of the Z Zurich Foundation namely:
- Improving Mental Wellbeing
- Enabling Social Equity
Application Deadlines: 13th March 2023
To Apply Click Here
For More Information Visit the Official Website