Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship at LSE, UK – 2023
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship at LSE is a prestigious scholarship that offers financial support to talented African students who wish to pursue a Master’s degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in the United Kingdom. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of the degree program, as well as travel costs and a small allowance for books and other expenses.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Details of Award: The three scholarships will each provide the cost of full fees for the eligible programs and provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
Read also: Skin’s Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Leeds Arts University, UK – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must
- be African nationals who have obtained a first-class or upper second-class undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an African university or an equivalent institution.
- They must also have an offer of admission to a full-time Master’s degree program at LSE.
- ordinarily be resident in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, and South Sudan.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2023
Steps to Apply
To apply for this and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have:
- applied for admission to study at LSE; see How to apply
- submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)