Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship at Teesside University, UK – 2023
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship offered by Teesside University in the UK to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2023 and is open to students from all countries.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Details of Awards: The scholarship provides a 50% tuition fee waiver for the first year of study, and is awarded based on academic merit.
Read also: The Peel Trust Studentship at Lancaster University, UK – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants will
- Be a genuine applicant, intending to study an international fee-paying undergraduate (including Level 0) or postgraduate taught degree level course, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University.
- Start your course in September 2023
- Apply for consideration.
Steps to Apply
To Apply Click Here!
Applicants are required to submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words using the application form below, demonstrating:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.